- Ranked by NRT as one of the Top 1,000 Sales Associates Nationwide, 2012
- #1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Buyer Controlled Sales in Menlo Park El Camino Office, 2012
- Top 1% Coldwell Banker Northern California Agents 2010-2012
- Top 1% of Alain Pinel Agents, 2006-2009
- Member of Alain Pinel Realtors Presidents Roundtable, top 1% of Alain Pinel Realtors Sales Agents 2006
- Ranked #231 of 1.3 million Realtors nationwide in a sales volume ranking conducted by The Wall Street Journal, 2005
- Alain Pinel Realtors #6 Ranking Agent, 2005
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2004
- Selected Panelist at the 2004 Christie's Great Estates Conference
- Alain Pinel Realtors #2 Ranking Agent, 2003
- Alain Pinel Realtors #2 Ranking Agent, 2002
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2002
- Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2001
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2001
- Alain Pinel Realtors #4 Ranking Agent, 2000
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2000
- Coldwell Bankers 6th Top United States Residential Real Estate Producer, 1999
- Coldwell Bankers 9th Top Worldwide Residential Real Estate Producer, 1999
- Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 1999
A Leader in the Industry
With more than $1 billion in residential real estate transactions, Bonnie Biorn achieves results that speak for themselves. But it's the extra personal efforts, her intimate knowledge of the pulse of the market, and her extensive networking that have shaped her reputation in high-end residential sales. Bonnie builds her business around her clients' objectives -- making her personalized service a direct reflection of the families and individuals she serves in the Bay area's most desirable neighborhoods. Her client's interests are always of the highest priority and regard. With a unique marketing strategy for every transaction, Bonnie and her team provide a distinct advantage in the robust, highly competitive markets of San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
Bonnie's success is founded on a strong team identity. Her support team includes a full time licensed Real Estate associate who brings invaluable marketing and escrow support service. In addition, Bonnie retains the services of a professional marketing firm to ensure the quality and impact of all her advertising and property marketing pieces. These assets, combined with her extensive channels of buyers and sellers, give Bonnie's clients the very finest real estate service available. Bonnie?s status as a leader in the industry is a great networking advantage, as she is in close contact with the Bay Area's top real estate professionals on a daily basis.
Like the communities she serves, Bonnie adopts the latest technologies for maximum productivity. Her web site www.bonniebiorn.com is an excellent resource for buyers and sellers, showcasing her listings for optimum exposure. From interactive virtual property tours, to vital community information, the site is another indication of Bonnie's up-to-the-minute capabilities. Bonnie specializes in residential real estate sales in the communities of Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside,PortolaValley, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills. She was recognized among Coldwell Banker's International President's Elite, the top 1% of agents internationally from 1997 to 2000. She was one of Alain Pinel Realtors top agents from 1994 to 1997 and again from 2000 to date. Bonnie publishes a Referral Directory of reputable service professionals for the convenience of her clients and community. Whatever your real estate needs, she is always accessible and ready to craft a winning sales strategy.
Unique Homes for Unique People